Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 326 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm really thrilled to see where this game is going to take the gaming world. Can't wait to experience all it has to offer. I'm really looking forward to see Keanu's performance! :)

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I think I'll just roam around the city as it looks absolutely stunning.. Probably go to the place where Keanu Reeves aka Johnny Silverhand holds his concerts.. That would be a great time..

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to lose myself in the world of the game the way I did in Witcher 3. They designed such a beautiful world in every dimension -sights, sounds, character development, quests, etc, - that it is so easy to lose yourself in it. Time just seems to disappear while you are playing. Right now, I really need that - a perfect getaway from the WHATEVER you want to call what we are living through right now. At the moment I have nothing to transport me away from reality on my computer. I have books though, so that is how I am escaping from this dystopian hell.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
i'm most looking forward to playing it multiple times going through every story choice and character style. CD Projekt Red makes outstanding in-depth games and i can't wait to get my hands on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts