Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 324 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
What I can't wait to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is immersive myself in night city. I can't wait to walk around and admire the amazing skyscrapers, feeling that blade runner vibe. Been wanting a game like this ever since blade runner, and now's the time.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for years. Seems to get pushed back every time and reveal a little more with it. So I guess I'd be looking forward to seeing how the character modding works and see if the story is as epic as the witcher series.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for an open world game with a Cyberpunk aesthetic for longer than I can say, and couldn't think of a better team to deliver it than CD Projekt! I've loved all their previous titles and am counting down the days until this is released!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to get immersed in the world of Cyberpunk. The Witcher created such a rich atmosphere and I cannot wait to take in the world that CDPR has created in Cyberpunk 2020. Everything from the characters, the lore, the aesthetic, and the mission structure has me psyched out of my mind. Keep up the hard work, guys! You're enriching the world with your games.

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
As with the rest of the posters on this thread, I'm super excited to get the game after waiting 8 years. But as a second year CS major, I'm hugely interested in how CDPR will implement hacking as a central gameplay mechanic. Too often games' "hacks" are move the dot to the place or connect the power line to complete the circuit kinda things. But from a software standpoint, I trust CDPR are the devs who'll get it right and make it feel like more than a trivial mini-puzzle.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to immerse myself in the world of cyberpunk 2077, to make my own choices and shape my own character. I could either be the good guy or the bad guy, depending on the choices I make. I love the idea of a shiny city with a darker side, and I know I'm going to love the open world and story

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
For the 1st couple of days, I just want to move around inside the story. Kind of get the layout of the land, so to speak.

I'd like to get accustomed to the controls and actions/reactions of the NPC's before dedicating much energy toward completing any of the main quests or missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts