Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 325 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've been keeping my eye on this game since it was first announced. I just recently built a new computer and was holding off on replacing the graphics cards. I'm still using my Geforce 770GTX so this would be a HUUUGE upgrade.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
I want to fully immerse myself in this universe and check different playthrough paths that the game has to offer. If my hardware is good enough, I also want to see the beautifully ray traced neons during rainy nights in Night City. It'll be breathtaking for sure! ;)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The first thing i look forward to doing is driving around the entire city, taking in the scenery before i actually proceed to any missions. Getting a perspective of your enviroment is very important.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I wanted a god cyberpunk game for years and i honestly cant wait to play aside for indie games nobody has done a true cyberpunk AAA game before there are some good steampunk games but i just want to experience cyberpunk in 3d

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to seeing what I can do with the hacking ability in the game. I watched a demo gameplay of the game and this mechanic looked really fun (distracting enemies by hacking a vending machine!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS