Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 327 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I utterly ecstatic to start up this game, and explore the lore, city landscape and people it has to offer. It's going to be mind blowing, and if its anything like the Witcher series quality, i cannot wait!! CDPR FTW

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I won't lie.... the thing I want to do most is go into random alleyways and see what random crap the NPCs are talking about. No better way to experience the world than to hear what the methhead down the street had for breakfast..... *sigh*

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hmm, I'm probably going to spend WAY longer than I should playing through the game. I'm leaning towards trying to build a super-fast, high damage, close quarters build to mess around with. The combat looks great from what I've seen so far, and messing with different cyberware mods sounds like an absolute blast.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've been a cd projekt red fan for a while now, love the way the create stories and deep characters, I end up getting really attached to them.
I've Just finished Witcher 3 and both DLCs and need something to fill that existencial void.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Following CD projekt reds philosophy of not releasing a game on a deadline, and only releasing it when it truly complete. That is something very respectable and shows the true passion these developers have for a quality gaming experience. That veing said, I have been a huge fan of futuristic dystopia since i first saw the original blade runner as a kid with grandfather. Having that quality time with him as he says "the future is what you make it, so if you want to see flying cars and robots in the real world. help make it happen" Using that motivation into my study of A.I. and robotics technology still to this day. As I work closely with R&D in engineering now. Truly this game is something of a sentiment for me to truly live out the experience I have always been looking for. From the factions in abandoned city streets to justice against corporate greed. The artistic and aesthetic construct using "sythn-wave-esqu" colors and music is un-rivaled to the even some of the greatest AAA titles available now. Taking control of your own character and story to truly live out this fantasy is something I have been craving for what seems like decades. I really am excited and I know for fact CDPR will knock it out of the park. Stay happy and healthy out there. Really looking forward to this adventure.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Man I just want to go exploring, I'm hoping for unique and powerful weapons to find. Or some clothing that looks awesome. It's a good feeling to find something rare. Even something like a rare quest or trader or something.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do in the game? With this sort of open-endedness i'm surely gonna have a great time. First i'm going to find some illegal substances, then i'll sleep with DirtGirls until my credits run dry. Then i'll race around and find Keanu and kick some serious ass!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS