Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 328 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I would just love to play a big, large scope RPG world to get lost in. There hasn't really been a western AAA RPG focused on storytelling for a while, right? Andromeda wasn't very good, Fallout 76 is Fallout 76, and while games like AC: Odyssey are moving in an RPG direction, but aren't quite there (yet - maybe Valhalla will get there?). And while I've been loving some of the smaller scale stuff - Tyranny and Disco Elysium especially, I can't wait for a huge, story-dense world to get lost in.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The answer to this question, if done right, would probably not fit in this small little text box. So, in no particular sequence:
1. Romance all those who can be romanced.
2. Kill all those who can/should be killed.
3. After doing the above, reload and side with the bad guys (Hey, we all have to satisfy the dark side itch, once in a while!)
4. Hack into anything that can be hacked (AI AND human/humanoid!)
5. Walk, ride, take the train, fly to all possible destinations.
6. Lie, cheat, steal to become the richest SOB in the game . Then reload an earlier save, don my halo and attempt to be a cyberpunk-ian role model (if that's even possible)
7. Finally, become the world's meanest, weapon-trodding, hacking, drugged up son of a gun that causes NPC's to tremble in awe and their AI's to defrag as I walk by them (the question never said one has to be realistic OR reasonable, right?)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I honestly want to see what CD Projekt Red did with Cyberpunk, since The Witcher 3 was such a masterpiece. I wanna feel it in its entirety and I really just love the idea of futuristic witcher-like action. Yes.

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
I really liked to explore witcher 3 world and generally go places where i shouldnt be yet, usually ended up fighting a strong monster and getting rolled, but still exploring and seeing the scenery was one of my favorite things to do and will be doing that in cyberpunk 2077. also good luck to everyone :>

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting to see the whole story on this game! I love Cyberpunk theme and I can't wait to get my hands on it to try it out, having a New Graphics card would surely help build the new PC i'm gonna build for it

May 4, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do, since I don't own a car, is get into a nice tuned up sports car (convertible preferably) and drive off into the sunset while listening to some trance music after a tough day of doing "legal" work and making cash with my military-grade cybernetic enhancements...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts