Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 265 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am really obsessed with this game. I even found about secret messege in 2018 trailer on the first day. Would love to win rtx. I even found the secret message in the 2018 trailer on the first day.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I just want to immerse myself in the world. It may be pretty bland, but it's the best and fullest answer I can give to the question. I literally want to do everything, see everything and find everything out.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Retrofit eyes in the back of my cyberhead,
a laser sighted homing shotgun on my back, and on the front a big fat rail run on my artificially strengthened torso.
Oh and enhanced taste sensors so I can keep tasting that burger long after it's gone down ;)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
CD Project Red games are so complex and with such a level of detail that playing them is more like a full world in your hand, truth be told, there's no single part of a CD project red I look forward to the most

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Who doesn't want the chance to play as whatever they want in a universe so stunning and finely crafted? I can't wait to totally immermese myself in the future and live life as a cyborg.v

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to talk to the people of Night City and create relationships with them, whether they be good or bad. I want to make connections with criminals, make friends with the people I like and make enemies with the people I don't. I want to hear people's stories and really immerse myself in the life of a futuristic criminal.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for almost 7 years since that amazing teaser trailer. I can't wait to team up with Arasaka and go all gun-blazing like John Wick XD.

But kudos to CDPR to make such an amazing game. Can't wait to play the game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Loved the side quest in W3.. I wanna see how and to what extent the side missions and street stories can affect the main story mission. Super hyped!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Being all-techy fan i want to see what kind of abilities this new universe will bring. I really hope for this game to take place of Arcanum's steampunk or Shadowrun's cyberpunk techy-RPGs place in my heart, and with a studio behind W3:WH there's a hella big chance for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS