Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 263 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Thanks for this giveaway!
I would just like to immerse in the beautiful graphics of the game, but I don't THAT would be possible unless I win the giveaway.

Hope my entry gets selected. Hope I win the giveaway.
Thank You.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to role play as Renegade Femshep's more... 'renegade' and salacious, multiversal doppelganger.
Without a council to rain me in, I will bring calamity to Galaxy.... and much less psionic debauchery.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to delve into a game made by one of my favorite developers. I've been a fan of CD projekt red since witcher 2. So I'm excited to see what they do with something new. Perhaps with a new 2080 ti?

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I’m mostly excited to explore the world and do multiple play throughs to see how my actions can change the world around me.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to dive deep in to the world and story of cyberpunk 2077 and explore as much as i can as well as level up my character on the way. Then eventually finish the game and do it all over again. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts