Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 266 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
One of my favourite thing in Witcher 3 was just walking around aimlessly and taking in the beautiful atmosphere of the game. And now with lockdown, and missing just going for a walk, this is what I'm most looking forward to: another CDPR masterpiece, where I'll be able to wander and marvel at the game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am extremely excited to just explore each building and seeing how high it will take me! As well as exploring all the different upgrades and mixing and matching each upgrade to do a crazy variety of things!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I have been looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 since that Witcher 3 Ciri reference. I would love to go driving around Night City in a pretty knight-rider like sport car.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Man I really just want to live in the world! In Witcher 3, one of the things I loved to do was walk in town, or just act like I was in the world instead of a gamer running around. Cyberpunk looks like I could just absorb myself in it.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, is there anything NOT to try?
I want to explore everywhere, hack everything, see how much of a rampage I can get away with, blend in with the corporate...

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I’m here for the endless dialogue and paths that I can take to create my character. I haven’t been this excited for a game since 2011. I’m now looking to build a computer simply to play Cyberpunk. Playing it on anything else doesn’t do Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t do it justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS