Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 267 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want to experience the future, a reality that unfortunately I will probably not be around to see. After all, who wants to be a 105 year old “senior punk”?

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I really want to see more customization. With the cars, biotech, but mainly character. I’d love to see more interaction and those interaction feel authentic.

I can’t wait to see the specs for the game so I can adjust my setup accordingly.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore and search the city in and out, i want to find good locations with a view so i can show them to the world, CD project knows how to make beautiful worlds and with rtx technology it will make the cyberpunk 2077 world one of the most stunning looking games ever created

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am a big fan of Cyberpunk World and I will add it into my colection. Moreover, i am building my first pc and i hope this GPU is the part of it and to be immeresed in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts