Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 261 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want to drive around the whole city and take in the atmosphere while listening to what most certainly will be an amazing soundtrack. I feel like this will truly be the first next gen game!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to broaden my horizons by playing a first-person. I easily get sick. I also want to learn more about what's inside the game. The fact that it has the same developer as the Witcher really excites me. I am excited to see the Open-world of the game, the features, and adaptability of the game. :)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
If I was to win this card, I will use it to build my first gaming rig ever :) never had one, and would love it to run cyberpunk 2077 on high settings!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello! First I want to say that my English is very poor so I use google translate, hope everyone understands.

I just hope Cyberpunk 2077 will immerse me there as The Witcher 3 gave me. I trust CD Projekt. And I hope my GTX 1050 is good enough to play low at 768p. Or I have won the RTX 2080Ti Cyberpunk 2077 and can play with the KEKW high graphics settings depending on my luck, but my lover betrayed me last night hahahaaah

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Run through the game making the 'good' choices, then run it again making sure to kill and torment all those that annoyed me through the first playthrough :D

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The first game I ever completed was actually not a computer game. I beat Doom 64 at the age of 8, and I've been playing the series ever since. The first actual computer game I beat was Oregon Trail, and I wasn't even doing much. I didn't even notice I was getting close to beating it UNTIL I had beat it. I could really use one of these to upgrade my computer. Stay safe guys, and enjoy your coronacation.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I think in this game, the publisher should give some AI as human emotions and should add emotional details that make the game not only attractive but also make players nostalgic. I think it is better to add these emotional details to the game's side stories or take them straight to the main mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts