Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 262 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TvF

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I was a fun of cyberpunk 2020 rolepaying game. I am waiting to play Solo character style in the game. I am also big fun of CDPROJEKT games :) and 2080ti will be holy grail for my pc.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to strong writing, so that I can get involved emotionally in the story of the game. But, by far, the best thing I'm waiting for is to get lost in this beautiful city and explore it its fullest!

Tôi muốn đc chs game này nhưng card màn hình của tôi yếu quá ko chs đc tôi mong là sẽ đc chiếc card màn hình này:yêu và quý::yêu và quý::yêu và quý:

Edit:
Using Google Translate

I want to get this game, but my video card is too weak, I can't hope to get this video card: love and love :: love and love :: love and love:

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want this graphics card because right now i am using a geforce gt 710 because i upgraded my processor to an Intel Core i7-9750HF and because I had to buy another motherboard and a power suply so I've run out of money and I had to gather those money for 4 years.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am a big fan of CD project red, they are really talented in making games feel like real story’s from our world. I am really enthusiastic for cyberpunk 2077, solving murders in the big metropolis will be fun, living in a futuristic world which some day may be a reality, would be awesome.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to try out all the different guns, as I consider this one of the most fun parts about shooters and the cyberpunk anarchy filled city seems very exciting.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
The prize has a retail value of $1599.99. Honestly, you can't put a price on this, and it sure is disappointing to think f all those people who one two units of these earlier, only to sell them off. That is depraved.
Well, once I get the game, I'm obviously gonna have a city to burn with Keanu.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been a big fan of the Cyberpunk RPG for a few years and played DND for longer. When this game was first announced I was so excited because, yes, I'll be able to roam the streets of Night City myself as a player for once and cause some chaos. But mainly because I'll get to rip off screen grabs and ideas for when I run tabletop Cyberpunk games ;)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to play it right now cuz i can't wait any longer. Hope that better good as the witcher 3 as well. And i pretty sure that i have to spend over 100 hours time play

Status
Not open for further replies.