Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Seems like a gorgeous game so I'd want to be able to run it max settings with my new GPU (insert GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk2077 Edition here). Also Keanu Reeves.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hello there.

Cinematography is my passion, so I'm really excited to discover the world of Cyberpunk and make some interesting things with that.

As a huge Sci-Fi fan, I know this game will blow my mind and i can't wait to play it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Obviously I'd like to dive into the world itself and enjoy every minute of it. For that shamefully slight chance that I'm gonna do this with a fancy video card, I obediently lie down for this apparent marketing scheme.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’ve always wanted to play the game to learn more about that universe. It’s so interesting, that video card is worth 2x what the rest of my computer is worth lol. Single dad and all that blah blah woe is me stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to go through the game blindly and experience as much as possible and then after the first playthrough rub my face EVERYWHERE to 100% it!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Get acquainted with city night life of the Immersive Cyberpunk world. Watch the lighting and views from a landscape or tall buildings 🎮

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts