Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 25 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I got a GTX 1070 running for the past 3-4 years, but I feel like this would just be the perfect upgrade to celebrate Cyberpunk 2077 launching, even if this would be outdated in a few years, I'd probably keep it all nice in a highlighted display in my house forever! I'm super excited for Cyberpunk!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to exploring seedy city underbellies rife with socio-economic division, corruption, and the desperation of the world confronting the horror of increasing loss of identify, reality, and humanity. And then blowing it the !@#$ up.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I need 3yr for building my pc and even not completed yet, cyberpunk will be release in just a few month. I really need this to play cyberpunk, if not maybe a few years again i will be able to play it

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore every corner in this game and talk to every npc to learn about all the wonderfull things and secrets you have for us. After that i would do it just again and again to do it in other ways and learn all of it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hopefully this will instill confidence in the business model of selling complete games. I'll be able to enjoy a game that doesn't use hostile practices to subtley exploit players. Pay:get.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Apart from binge playing it on my home theater, because i know it's gonna have awesome sound design, simply driving around in rain and seeing neon reflections. it's gonna be BREATHTAKING!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I wanna upgrade the body parts and get into the storyline :D cannot wait ... god ( and also shoot people randomly without thinking about consequences )

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to choose no sides, and kill everyone (except Keanu maybe) and cause the maximum chaos until I am feared by all!.... Or ya know, do every single side quest and forget the main goal of the game... Haaa

May 1, 2020
Visit site
As a first time Player of Cyberpunk games, but a long time lover of CD Projekt Red, I'm really looking forward to trying out the game. The hype is real lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS