Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 21 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to share the stories of my exploration with my friends as we all will be picking up the game near launch. Telling friends where we found wild stuff in Witcher 3 was really cool.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting years to play this. I want to discover and complete every secret, side mission, upgrade and story arc this game has to offer. It took me months to reach 100% in the Witcher games. Looking forward to starting new in this game!!!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to playing through the story but mostly I'm looking forward to the immense amount of detail that's in the world! Like many I've been waiting a long time for this game and I get more excited the closer we get!

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I've just built my first PC, and am really looking forward to discovering all the games I can now play rather than trying to run them on a 7 year old laptop!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
As a lover of the whole Synthwave/Retrowave music and the Cyberpunk/Distopic future, I just want to enter a car, wait for nighttime and roll over the whole map and Nightcity while listening to those bomb-ass tunes the game has been showing.

"I steped on my N-Corv and hit the pedal, as the flashing lights of the city go thought the windshield, a distorted radio signal is picked by my car. Another dead in the slums, Nothing new to hear here. I connect to my old Walkman and start transmiting directly to my brain those old tunes that bring me peace.
I might not make it today, but if I don't, at least it will be listening to what I always loved"

May 1, 2020
Visit site
In all honesty all i want to do in cyberpunk 2077 is go sightseeing and just admire how far we have come in the world in gaming. I do this quite alot in beautiful games from metro exodus to even games like mad max the scenery of some games just utterly blow me away! Not enough gamers stop to soak up the scenery and feel what the game truely shows you! Scenery in games is way underrated! From playing the original final fantasy 7 to now the remake can also really show you the work that gets put into video games today amd i can safetly say im proud to be a gamer!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to playing the game over and over to see where different paths can take you. This game will take so much of my time, I am ready though. Should’ve named the card the 2077Ti though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS