Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I forced myself not to watch and spoil anything about Cyberpunk so I have no idea what's coming but I eagerly await.

As for the card, I just want it to sit on my desk forever, probably take a couple shots to make my friends jelly lol

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting for this game for about seven years. I want to roam around the city by foot, listening to the ambience, watching the city coming to life during the day, and transforming into a new society during the night. It'll be exciting to see the ideas and districts from CP2020 come to life, and I can't wait to explore them all.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Why do I want this GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077??? Needed to ask? :D
Man... this IS IT! I mean... I would'love to play Cyberpunk 2077 in this GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
must feel incredible full power with Ray Tracing and that desing is... so me ^^
My 2 months quarantine deserves & needs a boost and some love! GL all!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 was my favorite game of all time and I've been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 to be able to explore Night City. I'm also building a new pc for the first time and winning would save me quite a bit of money :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have a dream,

I want to become a gang-star in cyberpunk 2077.

If I could play it right now I would name my character Giorno and kick some punk mafia @ss until I could become the real boss.

What I also want in the game is the possibility to punch anyone I want in the face without scripts to forbid me.

Thank you.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would like to explore the world of Night City in it's full glory! Ray tracing would help a lot in this title, so I hope I will have an opportunity to do it! Thanks for reading my comment and good luck to other contestants! :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
After experiencing The Witcher 3 and all of its glory, I have been anxious to see what CDPR Can do with this game in this setting, which is one of my favorite themes ever. I want to get lost in characters and the world and see what there is to offer.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to see the day-in-a-life cycle of each and every person in Night City! If it means following each and every one throught their day so be it. That's gonna be so much fun to do.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to see what this game offers in terms of adventure and game-play. After finishing Witcher 3, I'm really looking forward to this development team's next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts