Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 22 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
After waiting for at least 7 years from the first announcement, I'm just so excited to see the world the good people at CD Project Red have crafted with the Cyberpunk tabletop lore. If I can, the first thing I think I'll do is become a drag race tycoon, and demolish any and all competition with the power of v a p o r w a v e.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been hyped about Cyberpunk 2077 for years, since playing the Witcher 3. I cannot wait to submerge in the atmosphere and the near-infinite side quests, to find out about all the stories there are. This GPU would give a huge boost to my PC performance and overall design-wise as well. Go CDPR!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The amount of customization and ways to approach gameplay looks amazing. Also, I would love to just immerse myself in this fantastical world. I've always been a big sci-fi fan, ever since I first saw Blade Runner when I was younger. Can't wait for the game to release.

- Bloodkoga

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Naturally I've been following the progress of Cyberpunk 2077 for quite some time, loving the Witcher series for quite a long time. With the Witcher I fell in love with the universe so much I quickly bought the books (that were in English at the time) to dive more into the world. Sadly the only exception is the writer not being a fan of the games. After I discovered the original creator of Cyberpunk, Mike Pondsmith, was directly related to this project and helping the whole way I had to dive into this universe too and discover everything it had to offer! So I went to my local gaming shop and bought the Cyberpunk 2020 rule book, reading it and wrote a campaign that introduced the universe to my friends! After experiencing this I have been super excited to dive into all of the Easter eggs and all the hard work that CDPR puts into their games! I even remember Mike Pondsmith stating in an interview that members of CDPR rememebred things about the world that himself even forgot, just showing how much love the project has behind it, and I just want to feel that first hand by experiencing their piece of art! (Also I only have a GTX 970 and I'm scared it won't run 2077 well, so a new graphics card would be incredible)

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I want to play this game because not only because i am a fan of CD Project Red but also I like the cyberpunk genre from Blade Runner to Strange Days and Deus Ex. I hope this game will set up the bar way higher than Deus Ex did in 2000 and become a cult classic in the gaming industry as Blade Runner did in the film industry then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS