What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 48 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jun 3, 2022
Visit site
As you can probably tell by my SN that I like old school games from back in the day. The old Atari games, Sega Genesis & Nintendo, then I transitioned to Xbox over Play Station, although Playstation was for Madden battles with my friends......Can't forget the early COD online play. I do partake in a few role playing games like Assassins Creed & Red Dead Redemption. I have a Nephew who turned me on the the Steam Platform. I'm still evolving as a gamer. You can also find me on Chess Dot com app enjoying a good game of Chess. RxMundy9 if any would like to get Check mated. :p

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 10, 2022
Visit site
This is my first video game that I remember from childhood.:love:
super-mario-bros-(7).png

Jul 11, 2022
Visit site
The first video game i remember was the one where you get to shoot ducks using a small gun connected to SNES. I don't remember what it's called, but the Hound from that game was laughing when you don't get to kill a duck. My dad used to play this game as well (i wasn't surprised-he is a hunter in real life too).

GTA3 and Supaplex, later on Heroes and AEO1
Heroes of might and magic? 🤩

Last edited by a moderator:
The first games I played as a child were German educational games, for example many Ravensburger games or "Die schlaue Bande" (= the clever gang) adventures. They teached me to love point and click adventures and so it is no wonder that my favourite childhood games were games like Pyjama Sam (who funnily is called Pyjama Pit in German) or Freddi Fish (in German: Fritzi Fisch). My first English spoken game was Syberia and since then I played almost every game in English. :)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Galaxian :)

still, some 40 years after I first saw her, I adore her :) I know, I know, I'm not normal, but that's how it is ;)
i think i can still hear the firing noise. Had it at a local store, was fun. think they changed chip inside to turn it into Centipede

rememeber when games were fun and we didn't care about what they looked like?

Reactions: WoodenSaucer

TRENDING THREADS