What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 53 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 13, 2023
OMG :)
I still remeber clearly my first game cause in those days PC games didn't even exist yet, and the gaming console I've got was ATARI, and that amazing game was PAC-MAN !
Yes it is true I have experienced so many amazing PC games whether FPS, Strategy, Simulation, engine ganes or RPG, BUT never measured equally till this very moment of my life to that original pure feeling of happiness every time I installed the game cartridge in ATARI console and hold that stiffy joystick with the orange button !

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 15, 2023
My first game was project IGI, and I remember being scared of the background sounds n whenever an enemy says "hey you" but I loved the experience

Jan 17, 2023
My first game I remember playing was Madagascar 1 on an old dell pc where you had to wait 30 minutes so the pc was hot enough to not crash when I was launching the game.

Jan 18, 2023
My first game was Mario, on the Dandy console, which was even hooked up to a black and white TV. And it was kind of fantastic.) You could trade it in for something to play for an hour or two, because it was the only one in the whole village.

OMG :)
I still remeber clearly my first game cause in those days PC games didn't even exist yet, and the gaming console I've got was ATARI, and that amazing game was PAC-MAN !
Yes it is true I have experienced so many amazing PC games whether FPS, Strategy, Simulation, engine ganes or RPG, BUT never measured equally till this very moment of my life to that original pure feeling of happiness every time I installed the game cartridge in ATARI console and hold that stiffy joystick with the orange button !
Yes yes cartridges))

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 19, 2023
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
Chicken invader

Jan 21, 2023
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
The first game is apex legends,I have played for many years, and now I can shoot very well.

Jan 22, 2023
The first game I remembered playing on pc is Warcraft III Frozen Throne. It's a very entertaining game that you feel like you are the hero you are controlling and best strategies are needed to win the match.

Jan 23, 2023
I really like playing the king of fighters I think it marked my childhood a lot hahaha I have several in mind but I shoot more for the said game :)

Los comentarios en los foros deben estar escritos en inglés para que sepamos que siguen nuestras reglas. Utilice Google Translate, o su aplicación preferida para traducciones, para publicar en inglés. Gracias

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2022
River Raid on the Atari 2600. That was my first console. I had 3 games River Raid, Space invaders and missile command. Later i acquired Dig Dug.

After that i got a Master System and the first game i played on that was the build in Alex Kid in Miracle World. The first cartridge i got for it was Kung Fu Kid.

Jan 24, 2023
Hello everyone! My very first game that I played while wiping my fingers is Duke Nukem, just fire! Although this thing will not surprise anyone now)))))

ASK THE COMMUNITY