What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 53 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Nov 25, 2023
Visit site
Hey

So for the first PC that I had played was Oregon Trailer. I been paying that game for a while for PC before I started to on playing on Nintendo G4 when Mario, Poke mon, Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda, Etc. I have not been playing too much PC games for a while.

I cherish action games like "Project IGI: I'm Going In," "Call of Duty," and "Delta Force" for their intense gameplay, shaping lasting memories. Navigating challenging missions in "Project IGI" and immersing myself in the combat scenarios of "Call of Duty" and "Delta Force" hold a special place in my gaming journey. "Project IGI: I'm Going In" marks my debut into gaming, sparking a passion for immersive experiences.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 5, 2023
Visit site
ILLUSION OF GAIA - The best game ever. I did, see that this game came in the mail to me, as I was 2 years old, this game was free from some kinda post-mail contest. What happened, I learned english through this game. Wow, I am so in love with this game, I need to have it on simulator on PC! Strength and the fields of golden rpg's to mash-up the whole conquest into a battle field, spread with vices and dices.

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
Oh, I remember... It was Duke Nukem, Penthouse Paradise! I sat with him all night and when I closed my eyes, the game continued in my brain and with my inner vision I saw myself moving through new and new rooms, corridors, everything as in the game was created by my imagination. :)

• Haha
Dec 25, 2023
Visit site
My initial gaming experience was either Vice City or GTA 4, although I can't recall precisely which one was my first. However, I distinctly remember a memorable moment from GTA where the game began with a scene featuring a car engulfed in flames during the opening intro.

Moreover, I've had the pleasure of playing all the cricket games released to date, thoroughly immersing myself in the world of cricket gaming.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts