What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 54 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 21, 2024
Visit site
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
Contra on the NES

Reactions: DXCHASE
Jan 27, 2024
Visit site
An old pc game called Asghan the Dragonslayer

Asghan_-_The_Dragon_Slayer_Coverart.png

edit: I also remember playing around the same time games like Carnivores, roms and The sims 1. Wonderful times!

Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 7, 2024
Visit site
My first game is, of course, GTA 2 or 3, I don't remember exactly anymore , and I probably stuck to it for days , when there were still no cool headphones like now and other cool equipment. But the impressions before were probably even better than now))) I remember starting to visit just to play, together with my mother to her friend, who had an 8-year-old son, and I was 14. I can say from the threshold I immediately sat down at the computer and played until the morning, I didn't even want to let the computer owner in, But he didn't mind, because he Then he set his eyes on me - on my grandmother, so that's how it is)😁

Nov 20, 2022
Visit site
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). I also remember playing such games as chess, you know it is quite fun, especially when you play with chess bot If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
Nice games really. My game of choice will be Comix Zone and Syberia

TRENDING THREADS