• Enter here for a chance to win a custom MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries themed PC powered by Intel!

Enter here for a chance to win a $500 Steam Gift Card and a WD_BLACK D30 Game Drive SSD!

What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 40 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 21, 2021
The earliest I remember is playing Quake II on my dad's lap, when i was four or three. He did the walking and I did the shooting, as I had not really developed the skills to use both yet. How does two players controlling a single character shooter game work? It was not exactly a smooth experience, but God Mode made it a fun time and a great memory.

Last edited:
May 22, 2021
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
Hi, all great to be here. I remember the first time I played a game when I was early in school. I play GTA every day that day.

May 22, 2021
The first thing I remember playing was on the Nintendo DS - I want to say it was Cooking Mama, actually, but it might have been Mario Kart. I'm not quite sure. My first PC game, however, was definitely Minecraft. I got into that in middle school and I still often go back to play, though my playing style isn't always what people expect.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS