TEST YOUR MIGHT...MORTAL KOMBAAAATTTTT...discussion.

Theres no fighting section, so i put this here for now. I know theres not a lot of MK players in here but.

This game is beautiful. Im having a blast and as a long long long time fan of the series, this one is pretty damn good. It looks gorgeous in HDR and HDR ultrawide, sounds great with my headphones and soundbar (this gets played on the tv mostly). The game does have its caveats, for one the game is locked at 60 fps because of fighting people online, i dont mind that, i do mind however that invasion mode, xrays, fatalies etc. are all at 30 fps, i dont know if a patch is coming for that or if theres a reason its there (its like that in MK11).

The campaign is great. It looks fantastic and i like the new story. Their is an "invasion" mode which, outside of the 30fps roaming sections, is kinda fun. The cameo system is great too. I do not play vs because im not that heavy of a fighting game person but im sure its fun and no crossplay has no affect on my judgement.

Zloth

Community Contributor
The game does have its caveats, for one the game is locked at 60 fps because of fighting people online, i dont mind that, i do mind however that invasion mode, xrays, fatalies etc. are all at 30 fps, i dont know if a patch is coming for that or if theres a reason its there (its like that in MK11).
Dead or Alive 5 did that, too, with its intros and outros locked at 30fps. No idea why.

Does it have a photo mode of any kind? If you pause fighting games at the right time, you can often see some really crazy stuff, like fighters that are twisted 270 degrees around!

Do you have any idea how close my finger was to the Spam button when I saw that title in forum list? :D
Half a meter? OH! Do you have a touch screen? ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts