Question First time building pc. wondering if parts are compatible

Feb 4, 2024
Visit site
Hey its my first time truly building my first Gaming PC by myself (i had a lot of help from friends the first time) and my budget for this one is doubled so im very worried to start building it. wondering if theres no issues with these parts like AIO and motherboard compatibility/Case size.

Segotep Endura Pro+ PC Case
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X Processor
Colorful iGAME Geforce RTX 3070ti Ultra W OC 8G-V GDDR6X
Darkflash Twister DX-360 V2.6 AIO
GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 DDR4 ATX MOTHERBOARD
KINGSTON 1TB SSD STORAGE
1STPLAYER STEAMPUNK 750W 80+ SILVER FULL-MODULAR PSU

im in asia so some of these parts i cant check on PCPARTPICKER
also wondering if i need to update BIOS or anything like that for the cpu

Hey its my first time truly building my first Gaming PC by myself (i had a lot of help from friends the first time) and my budget for this one is doubled so im very worried to start building it. wondering if theres no issues with these parts like AIO and motherboard compatibility/Case size.

Segotep Endura Pro+ PC Case
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X Processor
Colorful iGAME Geforce RTX 3070ti Ultra W OC 8G-V GDDR6X
Darkflash Twister DX-360 V2.6 AIO
GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 DDR4 ATX MOTHERBOARD
KINGSTON 1TB SSD STORAGE
1STPLAYER STEAMPUNK 750W 80+ SILVER FULL-MODULAR PSU

im in asia so some of these parts i cant check on PCPARTPICKER
also wondering if i need to update BIOS or anything like that for the cpu
It looks compatible to me, but wouldn't the 4070 Super be a better choice for basically the same price? (at least the price was the same where I looked)

Feb 4, 2024
Visit site
It looks compatible to me, but wouldn't the 4070 Super be a better choice for basically the same price? (at least the price was the same where I looked)
oh i forgot to mention ive already bought the gpu off a friend for a good price and the 4070 here is a bit more pricey but not too far. I also have a question about ARGB fans if you dont mind me asking. is fan splitters the best way of connecting them together? and whats the best way for the fans to sync rgb if their different fan brands (the darkflash fans that come with the AIO and fans from a different brand).

Reactions: ZedClampet

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts