Introduce yourself here!

Page 43 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Apr 26, 2024
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯

View attachment 8

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hello all.

I am new to this forum but not to video games. I have been a game designer in the industry for over 20 years. I really enjoy a lot of different games but have spent the most time with the Dark Souls games and EverQuest/WoW back in the day. Resident Evil 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. And I really loved being part of the community back when Unreal Tournament was popular. Hit me up anytime if you want to talk game design/level design. I will continue to reply to other posts. Also I still play a lot of Elden Ring in the endgame so if you want to play, hit me up on PS4 at Tahlyan

Oh I am working on my own game but more on that later.
Thanks,
[Dev] Tahlyan

Apr 2, 2024
Visit site
Hello all.

I am new to this forum but not to video games. I have been a game designer in the industry for over 20 years. I really enjoy a lot of different games but have spent the most time with the Dark Souls games and EverQuest/WoW back in the day. Resident Evil 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. And I really loved being part of the community back when Unreal Tournament was popular. Hit me up anytime if you want to talk game design/level design. I will continue to reply to other posts. Also I still play a lot of Elden Ring in the endgame so if you want to play, hit me up on PS4 at Tahlyan

Oh I am working on my own game but more on that later.
Thanks,
[Dev] Tahlyan
Ou, how cool are you... I can't believe your intro is real! I enjoy every game in or out of the forum features. Thank you for helping us smile every day 🍭🍧.

May 7, 2024
Visit site
View attachment 8

Show us your setup!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hihi

TRENDING THREADS