Introduce yourself here!

Page 44 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jun 27, 2024
Visit site
Hi everyone!

My name is Amelia, and I'm excited to join the PC Gamer community. I'm an avid gamer who loves exploring new worlds and challenges in my favorite games. When I'm not gaming, you can find me swimming or watching movies. I'm looking forward to connecting with fellow gamers and sharing our gaming adventures!

Happy gaming!

Amelia

Jun 11, 2024
Visit site
Hi everyone!

My name is Amelia, and I'm excited to join the PC Gamer community. I'm an avid gamer who loves exploring new worlds and challenges in my favorite games. When I'm not gaming, you can find me swimming or watching movies. I'm looking forward to connecting with fellow gamers and sharing our gaming adventures!

Happy gaming!

Amelia
Welcome, happy to have you here.

Jul 5, 2024
Visit site
Hi everyone. My name is hybrid birth. I've used that name online since about 2005 on my Xbox 360.

Also go by battletrax on steam.

I recently got back into PC gaming and bought my first pc in years.

I have a ton of steam games that I haven't played so I'm looking forward to getting back into pc. I remember when steam started and half life was my first steam game.

As a kid in the early 2000s all I had was a e machine, my dad upgraded my graphics card and I had many fun memories playing halo on pc. I was super into messing around with mods in games.

Can't wait to join the discourse.

Reactions: Brian Boru

ElvenNeko

Registered Developer
Jul 6, 2024
Visit site
Hi, i am Andrew, from Cherkassy, Ukraine. I am game writer and designer, creating video games is my biggest passion (and obsession), and i am here in attempt to share them with people who might like them. I work alone because i could not figure out how to get such job in a company and indie teams i joined always felt apart.

I also enjoy in-depth discussion of story-driven games, and hopefully i will find some here later on, when i will release my current project and have time to play games.

I have cats and used to have dogs. Like to talk about good fiction, especially sci-fi. Have surface level interest in science (not smart enough to understand it in-depth). Like animals and nature. Not really interested in other subjects.

Jul 19, 2024
Visit site
Well, I just was just thoroughly surprised to find out I didn't have an account here. I've been a PC Gamer Magazine subscriber since the first issue and apparently a lurker here since the forum was stood up. I went to reset my password and no account was found on any email address, which I've had forever.

I'm a lifelong hardcore PC gamer and extremely rare casual console/handheld gamer that enjoys all genres. I'm also a hardware addict especially when it comes to gaming mice and mousepads. I have a pretty substantial horde of mice now. Example, I have a Razer Cobra Pro, Razer Viper V2 Pro and a Pulsar X2H mini all plugged in that I swap between depending on my mood. :geek:

It just hit me. I usually lurk here and post comments on the front page articles using my disqus account.
:LOL:

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2024
Visit site
Hello, I'm Harmonie. I'm from Northeast US. I've been playing games since I was little, but have only really warmed up to PC as a gaming platform over the past several years. I've always played The Sims on it which is big as that is perhaps my favorite series overall, but I always preferred to play any other game on console until very recently.

I think getting into Final Fantasy XIV several years ago changed that. Since then I have made most of my game purchases on PC and even rebought some games on the PC. I mostly play family friendly games. =)

Aug 11, 2024
Visit site
Hi, I’m Kento! I’ve been a gamer since I was 10 years old, and over the years, I’ve played countless games, but none have captured my heart quite like VALORANT. I’ve been playing VALORANT since its release, and from the moment I jumped into my first match, I was hooked. The blend of tactical gameplay, precise shooting, and unique Agent abilities keeps me coming back for more. Whether I’m strategizing with my team or pulling off that perfect shot, VALORANT is where I truly feel in my element. Gaming has always been a huge part of my life, and VALORANT is at the top of my list of favorites!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 18, 2024
Visit site
Hi my name is Jonathan Flores, I’m new here, I like strategy games and I’m waiting for the GeForce RTX 5090 to make a computer. If someone can please tell me if I can still on a newer PC play games like Rome 2: Total War or Red Alert 3 it will help a lot!!!!
Anyways I’m sure I’m having a great time in this forum. PC gamers everywhere I know it’s gonna be awesome!!!

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama

TRENDING THREADS