Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 44 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Any form of EMP will be absolutely wonderful. Lots of enemies around you? Boom, disabled. Jet out there and jump away. Booyah. Give me those sweet clutch escapes any day.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to the Corrosion injector, I loved using the caustic missiles from the first game and want to see how much destruction this new device will cause

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Cloaking device would be cool to sneak around, let a dust get underway and then pop up to scavenge rewards when everyone has taken damage!! Energised boost to get out of dodge quick also a cool butt-saver! Would be even better on the Alienware machine!!

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see the TNR(Temporal Nano Recompensator) device. Having fun so far with Everspace which I got to play finally but with low fps and lag, but that's expected with such amazing graphics. Hopefully, I'll be playing Everspace 2 and trying out the new devices. Recovering 50% from 12 seconds of damage seems sick!

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
the OUTLAW VIPER looks like its going have heavy fire power those corrosion missiles look like they are going to cause some serious havoc

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see how the device modes have impacted the Cloaking Device - Probably Active vs Passive cloak. Or "sneak attack" damage. Should be a blast to give the stealth approach a try. If the devs give this a look, maybe a stealth tech scan for new devices for the sneaky approach thru the game.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Im a huge fan of the Magnetic repulsor because pushing enemies around like ragdolls is always great, I think this will be even more fun with planetary combat!

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Railgun without a doubt! I love the concept of railguns, and in every game I've ever played with them in-game, I always make them a point of order to explore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS