Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 45 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I like the temporal nano recompensator. In space no one can hear you scream. But it also helps if you're screaming less, due to half your damage disappearing. Thanks little space bugs, I'll keep you around.

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm terrible with remembering to use devices in Everspace, so something like the turrets that last a very long time and is activated before battle is probably ideal.
Even more so if I can use a ship with a shield at the same time.

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
maaaaan, ever since Freelancer I was hoping that one day a new game would arise that could fascinate me like then.
Everspace 2 has the potential to do so and I am super hyped to jump into my shipo and find out!
Played the first Everspace but honestly this roguelike/light is really not so much my cup of tea - happy that this was changed for Everspace 2!

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
I think the most necessary device for me, which I first tried to find or make, is a regular device for attracting resources, I don't remember what it was called correctly. It seems to be nothing special, but the usefulness of this device is difficult to overestimate.

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
While certainly, the annihilator (as mentioned by most) will be amazing, especially considering the massive explosion with the game's visuals, my favourite must be the corrosion injector. There is nothing better than watching how your enemy's ship gets eaten up slowly by corrosion and his determination, similar to his ship, starts to fall apart.

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
I suppose it would be a magnetic repulsor. Usually, these devices are perceived by me as a 'legal cheat' - you acquire advantage not through your skill, but with help of a device. But the magnetic repulsor looks a bit different - it's more of a lifeline than a cheat. You just give yourself a second chance, but how to use it is up to you.

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to the EMP Generator. I think its going to be awesome because you can use it to drop enemy shields in a pinch, but also it can combo with the Annihilator Virus to get a chain of explosive damage going. Cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS