Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 42 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Спасибо за прекрасное мероприятие! устройство-аннигатор звучит круто, хотелось бы попробовать его в бою, чтобы показать, кто здесь главный. Кроме того, было бы круто использовать импульс ЭМИ, чтобы сократить время передышки и уничтожить самых опасных противников.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
It's difficult to chose on ship specially since modulate ships are possible. But I could take the Annihilator it is really nice design and game play !

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
In the first release of Everspace I enjoyed all sorts of weapons. What I like most are the drones. Hope there will be powerful drones like corroding or repair drones. These are always useful is any battle. Looking 4wd to see the 2nd release. Thumbs up to development team!

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
You better believe imma be using whatever the equivalent of the Mainframe Override will be to cause all kinds of havoc from hiding - that was one of my favourite things from the first game

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I've played the first everspace, was really fun but I've never really got much into repairing devices since it required a lot of materials for instances where you can die and lose everything
so I'm really excited for the Temporal Nano Recompensator, just the NAME alone sounds really cool to have in your ship.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
My favorite device from the earlier games was the neutron-cannon.
I just loved dishing out those insane nuke-strikes from great range.

I really have high hopes for the second game. Everspace1 was the first space-sim game to really enthrall my interest since the good "old" days of Freelancer.
The previous game was a real visual treat, though it really pushed my old computer-rig to the limit.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Favorite ship device? I think Magnetic Repulsor would be an awesome device to use. Especially combined with a cloaking device, in the middle of a group of ships and use the Magnetic Repulsor is going to be chaos.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I think one of the ones I look forward to the most is the corrosion injector. I am a big fan of damage over time, It will also help in those time when your enemy is rolling around avoiding your primary weapons.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Usually in a space game i'd go with the Annihilator Virus, but given i took ungodly amounts of damage in Everspace 1 id have to go with the Temporal Nano Recompensator due to the fact it gives back some of the damage gained in the past couple seconds (i believe its 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS