Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 43 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
The magnetic repulsor seems amazing to me! The idea of smashing groups of enemies into asteroids sounds quite fun. Can easily be used as an offensive or defensive ability.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
My favourite device will probably be the Missile Defense System, because they cannot kill me if they cannot hit me (it was already very cool and effective in the first game) and I can shoot them with their own missiles when i use Retention mode... or the Annihilator Virus, they cannot kill me if they are already dead.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
A device that allows you to fire from several types of guns at the same time and / or adjust their rate of fire and the sequence of firing of individual barrels, increasing the rate of fire instead of damage and overheating (after all, if the barrels shoot in turn, they heat up more slowly)
Or
Powerful flak cannons. Its best choice for destoying everything! No aiming, high range and projectile damage zone, just shoot somewhere in the direction of the enemy and enjoy explosions! (Icarus heavy, I love it)

Or a very powerful AMR Extinctor bomb from GoF2.
pls name it Megumin)

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Just can't wait for the game to be released!
The magnetic repulsor seems to be a lot of fun but surely, it won't be the only one to be great to play with!

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
The teleporter with "Parting Gift" I loved the teleporter in ES 1 to get out of trouble spots, leaving a mine behind with the trouble will just be an added bonus.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
The magnetic repulsor would be my choice...........without a doubt. I really enjoyed Everspace 1 forever and cannot wait to play Everspace 2. Please pick me ! I want to play now !!
Thank you ! :smile:

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Even though it might sound a bit repetetive the annihilator sounds just like fun while beeing effective and I'm looking forward to using it. Everspace ist one of my favorites and I think it really gives a 3D FTL feeling

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I am really looking forward to the temporal nano recompensator. I will allow you to dive in head first into the fight and later recover most of your hitpoints.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
You KNOW I'm going for that annihilator. There's nothing I love more than absolutely obliterating my enemies in one swoop. If I get the new Alienware tech, I'll give it to my brother. He doesn't have anything to play on. Thanks for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS