Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 46 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
Really though choice to be honest, but since I adore sniping enemies from across the entire map, I'll go with the trusty railgun . There is just something about detonating ships from insane distances that triggers just the right parts in my brain.

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
I really liked the atmosphere, which includes the plot of the story and the musical background, and the detail of rendering of objects and effects. You get stuck for a long time ...

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
Would be awesome to have some kind of a Gauss gun that you have to charge for a period of time and manually shot without aim assist so you can try and snipe enemies from a distance. Of course needs to be a balanced one, like an expensive ammo cost per shot and long recharging rates. Can't wait to get my hands on Everspace 2!

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
So I don't know where to start... EVERSPACE is still a pretty good game in which I spent 102 hours making all achievements and enjoying every single aspect of game. But if it is one ship device/weapon which I am pretty like to see in EVERSPACE 2, it will be Seeker Missile Battery! ^^ I enjoy watching all that missiles flying around and tracking near targets, something amazing! :D Also, I had a chance to took few awesome screen shots while using them, like this one :D

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
I like turrets because they have a high rate of fire, and they are the simplest energy saving, it's like a simple knife for a chef

I would like to add unusual and unique weapons or modules related to science fiction literature, for example, "Dyson Sphere" according to the scientist's theory, this is a large artificial celestial body that creates a volumetric work of accumulating star energy, or you can diversify the interaction of biological weapons / crafting / mining / hunting , for example, you can create rockets of the swarm type, they pursue a target for a long time and cause minor damage, but also block fire at you, and in order to make such rockets you need to hunt certain life forms, and after mining you can turn it over to scientists or reduce them from them unique or decent shells / modules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts