Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 39 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the Magnetic Repulsor. I love at the edge, overwhelming combat situations that forces pilot development and one of the best ways to do that is to get into the thick of a swarm of drones or bombers. The ability to grapple bombs, launch them back, send missiles flying away, etc sounds incredible.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I just watched one of the Gamedev videos and, WOW. There is so much more you can do from the first game! Whatever weapon lets you pick up and throw objects looks like it has a ton of potential fun factor! Also, being given the capability to customize not only weapons and components but also the shape of the ship is huge!

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Speed is the kind of devices I'm looking for. Something that allows you to say "oh s***" as bad guys are bearing down on you and suddenly you're somewhere else. Some kind of teleporter would also function as an alternative.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I think i would like the Quantum Entangler the most. I really like taking a heavily armored ship and just see the enemies getting destroyed with their own damage that they deal.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Energized Boost. I loved it in ES1. The upgrades sound amazing. I'd probably pick Compressor over the one that pushes ships away. Being able to get out of trouble real fast is really useful

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Ah! I can't wait for Everspace 2. Loved #1 - reminds me of Freelancer from back in the day.

I'm looking forward to the Temporal Nano Recompensator. I usually draw a bit more enemy attention than I can handle and so extra repairs are always needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS