Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 41 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm just praying for a gyroscope... my OCD doesn't like how much time i spend upside down in this game! Aside from that, just gimme those enhanced sensor relays!

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
It's a huge toss up, annihilator for exacting revenge on certain ships that have wronged me seems excellent. Repulsor seems great for turning myself into spacechad and shoving ships into their lockers (every hazard available).

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
My favorite is Magnetic Repulsor. In true RPG fashion, it's not enough to push them away, you gotta hit them with a debuff too, causing them to take increased collision damage for a few seconds. Thats why I love RPG's, the math that goes into planning the perfect string of attacks, and gearing your ship accordingly. So psyched, fingers crossed for the giveaway so I can take Graphic Settings off of Ultra low!

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to playing Interceptor I love being fast and dangerous! Also one feature I'm exited for is if the being back the Text to speech from the test! it was really funny!

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I really enjoyed the Everspace 2 demo. It was fun to find some hidden passages and loots and hope there will be more in the final release.
I didn't find the Arc 9000 weapon during the demo and I would like it to be back on Everspace 2.

It would be great to get a key for Steam.
If I don't win one? I'll buy the game ;)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Magnetic repulsor. I know I will keep dying because I refuse to shoot and instead play space invaders pinball. Should be especially fun in tight corridors. Am slightly disappointed that even if you can do damage by boosting past or teleporting through enemies, there is no ramming speed one that I noticed.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
ARC 9000!!!!!! That's the stuff! the epicness when you lauched it right in to those OKKAR Warship and watch it zappin those okkar fighters and drones before the impact! and BOOM! the explosion so big, your FPS dropped down to 30 lol. 11/10 would burn my GPU again with the upcomin Everspace 2 !

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Using railguns is both more fun and more challenging, than full-auto weapons. High risk high reward is the way to go. You either destroy the enemy in a hit or two, or die cursing your mouse (obviously mouse, not your skill).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS