Win the Loupedeck Live S and Streamlabs Ultra

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
I'm a diabetic who has to inject insulin every time I eat anything with carbohydrates or sugar, so I chop a block of cheese into little sticks and snack on that, sometimes with some chopped chilis mixed in.

Mar 29, 2023
Visit site
I'll be snacking on a lot of stuff including Doritos, cookies (sugar-free) Cheetos Crunchy, and many more. Also some buffalo wing &* blue cheese combos.

Fellow Eve Online player, fly safe o7

Dec 27, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 3055

Hello you wonderful lot,

Dreaming of creating your ideal live streaming setup? This holiday season PC Gamer has joined forces up with Loupedeck and Streamlabs for a giveaway that could make your dream a reality! Loupedeck is the creator of custom consoles and software designed to make the creative process faster and more intuitive and Streamlabs is a leading provider of streaming tools for creators on Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook.

Together with these two streaming powerhouses, we’re offering community members the chance to win both the Loupedeck Live S customizable livestream controller and a full year’s Streamlabs Ultra subscription!

The Live S is the ultimate live streamer’s companion, with touch-sensitive buttons and analog dials to switch scenes and sources, chat with fans, adjust audio in real-time, and so much more.The Streamlabs Ultra one-year subscription comes with access to premium features across all of their premium creator apps, perfect for live streaming, podcasting, recording, editing, sharing short-form content and more.

One lucky winner will receive this ultimate streaming hardware and software pairing!

How to enter:

To enter the giveaway all you have to do is follow the instructions below:
  1. Sign in to your PCG forums account or create one.
  2. Reply to THIS thread (without quoting the original post) and tell what delicious festive treats you're snacking on this year.
  3. Enter via this competition widget to confirm your entry. Please also leave your PC Gamer forum username. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP

Make sure to follow all of the instructions so that your entry is valid

Good luck!
Munching on some turkey sandwiches.

TRENDING THREADS