Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 38 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
My favorite is defeinitly the Quantum Entangler. I get hit a lot, bc my pc is rlly bad and i cant fly good, so its good that the enemy also gets damage then. Cant wait for ES2!

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I love all the variety that's being added compared to the first one. I love toying around with different play styles so this all looks like a blast. I love the idea of the virus though, it adds a cool layer of tactical plays instead of just straight dog fighting so that seems like it could be really interesting to try out

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
With lots of hull points i can imagine the Quantum Entangler will get rid of all the small annoying enemys while i focus on my target. Awesome!

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I am very excited to test the magnetic repulsor - nothing beats slamming some enemy ships into each other as they scramble to take you out! So eager to play Everspace 2.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I will need to get me some time to enjoy this new chapter of Everspace. I really enjoy using the EMP Gen, i cant even say how many times it saved me from enemy squadrons.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Magnetic Repulsor for the versatility.
Combo of Corrosion Injector with Caustic Trauma then Magnetic Repulsor with Energy Leak into asteroid would be pretty wicked and spectacular.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
+1 for the magnetic repulsor! Even though it would be so much fun if this one could be upgraded to also push large wrecks or metallic astroids against enemies!

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I could agree that using Magnetic Repulsor to in a way "FORCE PUSH" enemy ships into thier buddies and or explosive objects but... man the Annihilator... (eyes widen... heavy metal pics up beat...) Come GET SOME!

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Let's go with the magnetic repulsor, since that's not a mechanic other games really feature and it will probably open up some pretty cool gameplay opportunities!

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I know it sounds a bit odd but i loved the first game so i watch and read nothing about the game, I want every thing to be new and fresh.
So I'm sorry but i have no favorite weapon because i don't know what weapons are there.
I trust you will give me a selection of interesting weapons the experiment with.
Have a great day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS