Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 37 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
There are so many to choose from that I'm going to want to try but if I had to pick just one or say the first one I'll try it would have to be the annihilator virus electronic warfare ship device. The thought of visualized electronic ship-warfare in space is too awesome to pass up.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
The magnetic repulsor sounds fantastic, as far as I can remember there was no way to control enemy positions in opus 1. The fact that the collision damage is increased will make it a real weapon in tight spaces. I imagine the potential of this movement in low altitude planetary combat. I can't wait for the release anymore

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
My favorite will be thermo weapons and the tactical nukes, make sure it has a good sound and AMAZING BLAST tho (BECAUSE THAT WILL BE SUUUUUPER COOOOOL (I'm a fan of big impressive KABOOM i guess?))

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
i like pushing away enemy into obstacles (mainly asteroids (obviously)) plus an extra benefit of tickets to get out of sticky situation, so my favorite will be Energized boost

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
The mainframe override is by far my favorite gadget of Everspace 1. It takes the concept of destroying and dismantling your enemies to a new level; make THEM do it for you! I'm hoping to see a similar mechanic in Everspace 2.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I think the Corrosion Injector with the Searing Demise mod coupled with the Outlaw Dreadnought will be my favorite ship device/ship combo. I've always enjoyed a ship that cant take as much as it can dish out. So using a device that will deal DOT plus the sheer damage output of the Dreadnought will be my loadout for dispatching my foes. Quoted from Mao Zedong "the only real defense is an active defense", meaning defense for the purpose of counter-attacking and taking the offensive.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
the Magnetic Repulsor looks interesting, but i also wat to see in the game The Mainframe Override frome EVERSPACE 1. i remember the moment then i haket the okkar's korvet and this was werry kool, hope see something in EVERSPACE 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS