Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 36 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
The Energized Boost fits my playstyle, I love zipping in and out of harm's way, and with the added bonus of pushing enemies away? there's no other choice.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Personally I'm really curious to see what device modes will be on teleport, as I loved baiting enemies with it. Of the new ones, the repulsor is something I'm really excited about. I remember asking for this on the forums of Everspace 1 during the alpha and this incarnation with device modes looks sooo fun.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I agree with the person above talking about how cool railguns are.
I've always loved high damage hitscan weapons, so the Ancient Shock Rifle was my favourite weapon in the first Everspace game.
And the self damage mechanic was a great way to balance such on overpowered weapon!
I hope that it, or something similar, will make a comeback in ES2

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
The magnetic repulsor repulsor sounds like a lot of fun to use so thats the one I look forward to the most :D though the other options sound great too and I love the variety of choices we have^^

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to try out the Sentinel especially in the first design that was shown with the two long thin side "wings". I liked how it looks and i like the stealth mode in EVERSPACE.
But no less interested i am in the Heavy Ships and it would be nice to see some BIG ships, cause it was amazing how it felt to play with them in Dreadnought. (don't have to be Dreadnoughts but bigger than the gunship in the first game)

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm hoping Everspace 2 has a Teleporter just like the first one, this is definitely the most fun device for me. (Have kept my self away from all the spoilers and most of dev blogs once they got closer to working builds, i would like to enjoy the game to the fullest by exploring every aspect myself)

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I think my favorite device will be the tactical nukes. Big explosions are always the best, as long as my PC can handle it, which I'm afraid it will not. So a new shiny gaming rig would be even better

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I am so excited for this game! I think my favorite ship device will be the magnetic repulsor since I can push away enemies and then slam into them for some sweet revenge! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts