Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 35 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Agree with ya all , I'll go for the magnetic repulsor and give them a gentle push so that other ships can collide with asteroids , love to watch these scenes from behind but also the annihilator looks so much fun.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to use the new teleporters. Teleportation is tops and can save your life in a pinch. You can close in on enemies instantly and get an instant new angle on your enemy. There is nothing more effective in a dogfight than no longer being where your enemy is firing or suddenly appearing behind them. I hear you can drop mines at the point you warp from. I love that idea. Can't wait.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Given how I am terrible at finding restorative stuff, the Temporal Nano Recompensator. Being able to restore a dumb decision would be a godsend (Why did I dodge right, I knew to dodge left)

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I always loved the anti-missile turrets, hopefully more ships have turret slots in Everspace 2, maybe even several turrets per ship that would be really cool. I also enjoyed the gunship shield from ES1, something like that but it rotates to face your currently targeted enemy would be a very interesting gameplay addition.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
The most common, uncomplicated IMPACT RIFLE. Calmly roam space with weapons that can save lives in any situation. For an ordinary player, an ordinary weapon, for someone boredom, but for someone a pleasure. (A few off-topic words: I really liked the prototype of the game because of space, because it soothes and these moments were the best in many years, through the fact that I was able to get rid of all the excitement and for the first time in many years feel free)

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
In the first game I always enjoyed sniping from very long distances any unknowing enemy, so I'm looking into some nice addition or enhancment of sniping tools (e.g. railguns).
That, or maybe the equivalent of the ARC-9000 to unleash total destruction ahead of my ship.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Tough choice here, but I guess I'll stick with EMP Generator as it is very useful when dealing with large groups of enemy ships, especially with the Hard Reset upgrade.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I am very happy about Everspace 2 as Everspace 1 was my favourite game for a long time :D I just love jumping around in space and blowing up Pirates. The magnetic repulsor is the equipment im most eager to see in my game as it gives me a completely different approach on killing enemies from any other space-game. Thank you very much for these awesome games!

Status
Not open for further replies.