Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 29 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
This is amazing! I was super impressed by the demo but I'm pretty sure I'd be going for the Scout class ships with the Teleporter device to zip around and engage in dog fights along with expeditions if I do get the chance to play the final build. Although I do wanna try out the Magnetic Repulsor on the Interceptor as well. Gahh there's just so much to do I'd rather take my time and do it all.

Besides, the screenshots I tweeted last week were amazing as it is so who in their right mind would miss out on the opportunity to play this on ultra on an Aurora system lmao. I'm so in for this!

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
When I was on Xbox and they have a free preview of the game it looked absolutely gorgeous and ever since I’ve been vying to get it again, especially after flying in the sentinel and enjoying the flight combat that was easy to use. But to imagine it on PC, on Alienware tech no less would be a dream come true, honestly I’d twitch out a doubt fall in love with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.