Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 31 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Probably the Magnetic Repulsor, I liked to play a more evasive hit-and-run style in Everspace 1 and I'm excited for all the new ways I'll be able to do that!

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Have to say the Magnetic Repulsor.
Flying at ridiculous speed on a planet and weaving through an astroid field all while slamming enemies into the asteroids and surfaces. Its going to be SOOO cool!

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
My favorite ship device would have to be... Mines I guess because all you have to do is turn tail and fly away deploy them and everything runs into them while chasing them

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Everspace 1 is still my top favorite space fighter game because of the balance in playstyles.

If I have to choose though, I loved the hacking device, turret, and drone combo. Little captures the feeling of instantly forming a small fighter squadron to even the odds in a tough Okkar Frigate battle.

I look forward to the return of the these devices in Everspace 2, especially since I'll be able to mod them to maximize synergy with my playstyle.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
The Nano Transmitter looks useful. There are not as many ways to repair your ship mid battle, so the more options the better. Plus it repairs multiple forms of damage.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
The Annihilator sounds awesome but I think the Magnetic Repulsor will be my favorite device. It was awesome seeing it in a demo launch enemies away, then they hit something and blow up.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I am oddly excited by the magnetic repulsor item. Having access to physics-based weaponry takes a dramatic turn from dealing direct damage to giving the end-user control not only over their in-game strategic options, but the immersive qualities that bring a player into the game-universe and grant them improved appreciation for what the developers have gifted them with. I think it's a lovely thing, and I can't wait to blunder my way around with it! Thank you for it! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.