Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 27 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
The annihilator obviously but there are so many devices that were interesting. Time slowing, cloaking, etc. I cant wait to see what the team comes up with.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I really want to use the magnetic repulsor, but the annihilator device sounds pretty... Interesting! And I really want to navigate through cities and space stations with the new ships!

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
As I am sick of virus related topics, hence I will go with Magnetic Repulsor! ( I always prefer to be on the side of life, when there is an option for that ) The device combinations with specific ships will be so thematically fun to roleplay with!

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Assuming it is in the second game, my favorite kind of ship device will definitely be the cloaking. So many good memories of using cloak in the first game to achieve victory and beat the game and I think it will be even more versatile with the new missions and gameplay I've seen in the second game so far!

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I just want to use the cloaking device and snipe again. or the blink shotgun build. Love both the stealthy playstyle and fhe crazy in your face one too.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Temporal Nano Recompensator and Nano Transmitter look good. Healing and repairing shield at the same time. It will be awesome if you can repair the damaged ship component at the same time as well.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I loved to use the original interceptor that was added through dlc. It had a lot of shields and energy so you could take hits and keep on chugging. I also liked to pair either an emp generator or a time extender with it, but I think my favorite with any ship would be the energy core extension because of how useful it is. I think a ship similar to this would probably be my favorite in the sequel with the same devices including the energy core extension, but going off of the alpha, they'll all probably look and feel good. Good luck on the giveaway everyone!

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I think my favorite ship device will be one that stealths my ship for a short period of time. Because that would allow me to turn the tide in a tight combat situation, maybe by hiding behind an astroid, or maybe by surprise attacking the enemy from behind. It could also be used for sneaking through security to complete objectives in a more sneaky way.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
While the annihilator virus sounds cool, I think the EMP will be a save way to secure kills and save the ship in hairy situations - even more when taking the modes in consideration. Boring ... but effective.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I also think, that the Magnetic Repulsor might be one of the best devices in Everspace 2. With enought cooldown you can control the amout of enemys in your direct proximity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS