Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 30 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to the quantum entangler the most in combination with the gunship this seem to me like it will become a moving fortress for assaulting stations and big ships.
As long as you make your armoe and shields big enough this seems to basically give you partial immunity for a certain time.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
It's probably going to end up being something simple like the energized boost. Or one of the healing ones. K.I.S.S. principle in effect.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I have always enjoyed the Railgun in Everspace 1, and the new version just looks and feels amazing. Loved taking out the enemy ships from a distance.

JS1

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
A Device to pick up floating comets of decent proportion and propel them towards enemy Ships or Space stations for heavy damage, why? who doesnt want to throw massive objects at there enemy's in space and watch the fire works from a distance.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to use electrical type attacks that will allow me to to stun enemies and do damage to them. It’s honestly the best way to strategize and have a brief second to think about your next move

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
The temporal nano recompensator looks like my favorite kind of device. It's in line with my usual playstyle in many games where I prefer defensive strategies over a lot of offensive capabilities of many players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS