Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 28 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
So far the annihilator for sure! Can't wait guys, looking great and appreciate the opportunity with the giveaway. Good luck bois!

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
The Temporal Nano Recompensator sounds like my kind of device. The ability to repair damage on the fly would be great for hit and run tactics or direct ship to ship encounters.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Haven't kept too up to date tbh with the specifics of the game, but if there is gonna be anything like the Teleporter from Everspace 1, that will probably be a big contender for my favorite device

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm really going to try what Erik did in the stream - the Annihilator Virus combined with incubation. I have been a big fan of AoE weapons since my last encounter with the Okkar Swarm Fighters in Everspace. Those things were annoying and were tearing up my Colonial Scout like a hot knife through butter (I had the Daredevil enhancement on making me a glass cannon, LOL). I wanna do much damage as I can with a single blow because hey, the best defense is a good offense.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I love interceptors - I think Everspace is the most fun when you've got a fast, agile ship you can wade into battle with, dodging missiles and dog fighting around obstacles.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Drone bouncing with the Magnetic Repulsor sounds like alot of fun. Or a debuff build which spreads to nearby enemies utilizing Annihilator Virus, EMP Generator and Corrosion Injector sounds great. So much opportunitites.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Champing at the bit to play more than the teaser...and to use virus and EW weapons and tools against my enemies

"The best way to defeat an enemy is to make a friend of him."...albeit temporarily, and against his will. ;)

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Love what's been going on so far and I can't wait for the release. Totally looking forward to the annihilator. AoE damage for when you get in just a bit over your head can be amazingly fun.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I am excited for any kind of cool railgun/laser weaponry. Played the demo and loved the options available, can't wait to see what new types of laser death I can dole out in the full release :)

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Without a doubt, I look forward to a cloaking device more than anything else. I can see it now...

The enemy fleet is hot on my tail.
My missiles are dry, shields flicker and fail.
Their turrets take aim, lock onto my ship.
I think it's 'bout time to give them the slip.

I flip on my cloak and slam on the brakes.
Their ships speed by close, my trigger hand shakes.
I don't need sensors to feel their surprise,
And they don't need theirs to meet their demise.

Aim down my sights, I'm a shot in the night.
Try as they might, they won't get me this fight.
I'm speed and I'm stealth, not cargo nor wealth.

Just one of them left now, the last's always best.
Flip off my cloak, see me: needle of death.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Considering there's going to be over 100 ships and I've only played the experimental build for about 30 min. it's hard to say. I enjoyed playing the Assault ship and generally prefer more nimble, fast fighters so pretty much any ship that fits that bill I'm looking forward to testing out.

Apr 29, 2020
Visit site
I liked the Colonial Light Cruiser which reminds me of the "good guy" starships from certain 1970s sci-fi fantasy movies and television shows. Nostalgia!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd say the Annihilator would still be great at destroying the enemy but then again i like to ram things so I'd pick the repulsor since it suits my play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS