Diablo 4

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I have had 0 issues with getting in and linking up with clan members. Sometimes its a little laggy with 3 or more players, but nothing too serious. Runs pretty great so im not disappointed in that area. I average about 170-190 at max settings w/quality DLSS settings @3440x1440 (and kids say 8gb of vram isnt enough :triumph: ). Heck, even my rig with a 1080ti and a 4790k gets around 100fps at max settings.

But i had to up and move my wifes computer (1080ti listed above) into a whole new room (it wasnt easy to move the desk, chair etc. thru 2 doorways! lol) with an AC because its 90 degrees (32 Celsius) all week here and.. at the beginning of last week i ordered a new AC for where my wifes pc is and guess what? It doesnt come in until AFTER the heat wave we had lol (comes today, tho its only supposed to be a high of 70 degrees (21 C) and the heat was crashing her PC. I really dont know why it runs hot, i re-thermalpasted the gpu which helped a little, i think i need to do the cpu but didnt want to take that much apart, so i just moved the pc altogether.

So other than that, games fun also, look up The 4th Wall :)

I like treasure goblins

T1WfheA.jpg

I am +10 GMT

MY necro finding some nice stuff - he felt like he needed a new sword until this dropped.
OWLEFLL.jpg

Not sure I get much use out of the orange bonus. But its nice dps anyway.
Not very far into game yet, highest character only lvl 16. It doesn't help I am playing all 5 classes at same time, but its good for drop sharing.

Necro is trailblazer as its much easier to fight things when you have 5 skeletons & 3 mages helping out. So far only done the lvl 7 Main quest, I been doing mostly side quests but that gets boring doing same quests on 5 different characters. At least I know them now.

I was going to list all my character lvls but this is easier - I have 2 rogues only as 1 is bow and other decided he wanted to try daggers. Given cheapness of respec, its sort of a waste. He hasn't even fought 1st dungeon yet.
Pps9pbz.jpg

Sindy is funny, she was going to be fire but currently cold.

Edit: Necro lvl 19 now, wondering if the snow ever ends.

Inarius is a dick.

nice if there was a way to watch all the cutscenes outside of game... the ones you seen anyway.

I have somehow killed 1000 vampires already, and bandits.. but the bandits more believable. unless ghouls count. I don't recall seeing that many vampires really.

Act 1 really long. I thought it be one quest and then onto act 2. Have to cross some lake now. chasing lilith doesn't sound like my idea of fun. closest battle tonight wasn't even a boss fight.. 3 randoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarafan and Alm
I am mostly ignoring store. I haven't seen anything on any characters that would make me consider store.

See if they add better mounts at any time... that is what they did in wow, basic horse at 30ish and then an epic later... those most likely to show on shop. I bought one for my characters on wow long ago.

I don't see many horses in the levels I am on. Mostly lvl 30's standing at portal inviting new users into clans. I already have one invite from a random. I didn't even notice.

have to go to sleep. Play tomorrow... fight crowds to log on. Get weird server errors when logging in... too many players, need more space. Its fine in wilderness, rarely see anyone. Might be different on 6th.

I won't be on every day, I have things to do... so 6th might be last until weekend after.
I assume attributes auto level as I haven't added any? Just skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarafan and Alm

Sarafan

Community Contributor
I must admit that I envy a little that you guys are already playing. But I have enough patience to wait these two days or so. ;) A few days ago I wasn't even sure that I'll actually buy the game, but the reviews completely changed my mind. BTW If someone here wants to add me to friend list on Battle.net feel free to do so: Sarafan#21302

Please remember to give a notice here, if you have a different nick on Battle.net than on PC Gamer forums, because I usually don't add people that I completely don't know. :) I'll be playing the game for a long time probably, but first playthrough is reserved for solo play. Oh, and I'm in CEST time zone in case someone missed it. :)

Currently level 13 rogue. Vhenard is kicking my butt. Haven't gotten through the 3rd wave of monsters yet.
Think i did that one last night, I can understand why. I think that was the last fight where all my minions died and I had to summon more mid fight. Glad some of my guys are set to create corpses.

Some of the fights would be easier in a group, I might be further into game if I wasn't alone and had a reason to go on. I am expecting server errors this afternoon so might wait a few hours and play when everyone else is asleep.

Joins clan, notices he is lowest lvl by about 20 levels... hmm. Thinks that proves point about groups. I think in wow I started in a guild made by people at a forums I was a mod on... dejavu. So I was never not in one for long, We didn't have many members either.

So my necro just died for first time. I think I play it later. I kind of saw it coming.

Last edited:

COLGeek

Think i did that one last night, I can understand why. I think that was the last fight where all my minions died and I had to summon more mid fight. Glad some of my guys are set to create corpses.

Some of the fights would be easier in a group, I might be further into game if I wasn't alone and had a reason to go on. I am expecting server errors this afternoon so might wait a few hours and play when everyone else is asleep.

Joins clan, notices he is lowest lvl by about 20 levels... hmm. Thinks that proves point about groups. I think in wow I started in a guild made by people at a forums I was a mod on... dejavu. So I was never not in one for long, We didn't have many members either.

So my necro just died for first time. I think I play it later. I kind of saw it coming.
Finished the quest finally. Now level 16.

Reactions: Sarafan and Colif
hmm, just noticed I used a PCGamer post to figure out where to find whispering keys. They seem a waste of gems,

I found a lvl 30 area, I decided not to go in on my lvl 15 Barb. I have been exploring and finding side quests. Guess I have to do lvl 7 main quest soon.

its funny, most of the ones I can't work out right away use emotes.

I think necro died killing the boss at end of the chain. In some chapel I think. After some lake.

what build is your rogue? ranged or stabby stabby?

TRENDING THREADS