Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
My favorite class is usually monk/cleric/healer. I lot of games in which you play with other people always seem to be lacking the support roles. So, I like to play them because it almost guarantees in multi-player games, that I can get on a team.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
I love playing as Mage or Rouge - either I'm far away hurting you or I'm sneaking up behind you, emptying your pockets and stabbing you in the back. Big fan of those two classes.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
I love a good Paladin. “What’s a Paladin?” you may ask. Well it doesn’t matter; I just love a good basic fighter with some simple spellcasting abilities. Throw in a bit of lock picking and you have a well rounded CRPG character. Thanks for the giveaway.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
I love deep mechanics, talents and skills more than anything else. Theorycrafting and maximizing builds in C/RPGs is my favorite!

That said, Druids are the best, especially if they have strong shape shifting

Dec 18, 2019
Visit site
That case is sick, bit overkill for playing Stardew Valley, though...

I've traditionally kept to the old Thief/Assassin/Rogue archetypes for my characters. I love dealing quick damage and being able to get out of the way as quick as possible. It's always been a great way to cheese the hell out of some Dark Souls bosses. When a game lets me boost those classes with stealth, it's just a great day all around. Nothing like skipping swathes of enemies just because you're a bit sneaky.

v76

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
My favorite classes ... hmm, depends on the RPG I'd say. However, if there's a good implementation of a necromancer, a summoner type wizard - that's always fun. And also have had fun playing a nature magic type wizard (druid, shaman) who's also a bit tanky. Psions, where they are implemented to maximize fun, and in a few cases clerics and paladins.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
I have always loved rogue classes. Specifically the assassins who can sneak up to someone and end them in an instant before they even know whats happening.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
Couldn't miss out on a chance at that wicked skull PC!

Favorite and most played CRPG class would be Bard hands down. Love the freedom it gives you to explore non-combat solutions to certain situations, as well as still being viable in combat while usually serving as a fine support class to the other party members. Gotta love being the charasmatic rogue too.

Thanks for holding this contest and good luck to everyone!

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
The first class I really go into would be a thief. Always liked being able to hide in shadows, sneak around and most importantly, get all the loot!! Never wanted to miss out on all the pretties ^_^

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
Hello all! The sweet giveaway has given me a reason to use a forum with other cool peeps, been a while since I've wanted to forum it up!

As for the class I'm most into - it's probably Warrior. Really anything with a one-handed weapon. When it comes to ARPG's, those are definitely the slickest and most stylin'.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
I have a penchant for rangers, archers, valkyries. I like classes that are light, scouts, snipers. Legolas in the LOTR movies is the perfect archetype for me of archer/ranger plus elegant melee fighter when necessary.

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
It has always been either a Rogue or Spellcaster for me, depending on the game. If I can dual class, all the better! It's hard to beat picking somebody's pocket after casting an invisibility spell.

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I love playing the Barbarian because I love to get into the mix. I just wish he had stronger ranged attacks but overall Barbarians are my favorite class.

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Ranger. Regardless of the format, I love seeing how different realms take on the defender of the forest class. It's always a wonder mix of warrior/rogue/druid type abilities. Back when DnD Online was first released, this class was so broken it was fun. So long as there was distance between my character and my enemy, dodging projectiles was a simple matter of moving out of the way. So much fun.

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I would say my favorite class would have to be the monk/brawler types simply for the sheer joy i feel when some hobo looking dude walks up and german suplexes everything in his way cause it takes some serious cahonies to see an ogre with a club the size of a sedan and think i can take it in a fist fight

For me is Priest. For no other reason that I played a priest for years in a friend's campaign. At the end most deities died and an evil one remains (is complicated); so, to make it short, lost my priest powers, and now the mofo is going to have to change class OR find a way to resurrect the old ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS