Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
My favorite class is probably the Psionicist from AD&D 2nd edition. I got the Psionicists Handbook, and really fell in love with the class. I really enjoyed the class supplements back from that time. I still think the AD&D 2nd edition books are my favorite of all time. Some times I used to just flip through and read about all the monsters, the Player's Handbook, and the Dungeon Masters Guide. The old blue text and many monochrome art bits from that time sparked my imagination, and I learned a lifelong love of the game.

Aug 28, 2021
Visit site
I always played RPGs for the role-playing (as opposed to the dice-rolling or actual mechanics) so my favorite classic RPG class is the Druid. There was always something so flavorful about the nature-focused magician who could shapeshift or cast spells but held to specific tenets of the natural order.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 28, 2021
Visit site
Necromancer, when available, I love making friends everywhere I go. If I can't be a necromancer, something similar to a cleric, I feel like it's probably the best all rounder otherwise.

Jun 26, 2021
Visit site
Cool case love the skull definitely have me Baldur's Gate vibes can't wait to see what this game can do.

champions of norrath was my RPG back in the day me and my brother sunk hours into it and the second game if I remember rightly I was always the Shadowknight because it looked the coolest lol.

Aug 29, 2021
Visit site
hope I win.

some of my favorite classes are the mage; i love being the huge dps person and all the awesome spells.

next would be the thief. I like being able pick pockets, pick locks, steal.

Aug 29, 2021
Visit site
Warrior/Fighter all the way for classic RPG classes. Something about being in game worlds full of magic and mighty monsters that you conquer with pure physical strength as a lowly human has always seemed super cool to me. Plus they always have the coolest looking gear.

Aug 29, 2021
Visit site
My favorites have always been pure spellcasters like wizard, warlock etc. Just something about the flexibility/utility of spellcasting that makes me use them the most. Next would be rogue, because when you play RPGs with a party, you usually have to use the rogue as a scout, which means you spend a lot of time "controlling" them. Also for first person RPGs, it's always satisfying to have no door/chest/location barred from you. Finally would be ranger because, idk, bows are cool :)

Aug 29, 2021
Visit site
I love monk, with the increased speed and not worrying if my sword gets taken away. Barring that I always loved being a paladin in Baldur's gate because they included a lot of cool things specifically for them.

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
My fav class is usually the bard, but because Black Geyser doesnt have bard class, i picked Necromancer instead. I named my character after a friend of mine called Edward, and im loving the class so far. It's able to summon much faster than what i could manually in any rpg. I like the Bard because of it's buffing and healing capabilities, and is able to sing to the party for even more attack and damage power. I hope they add in the bard after the game is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS