Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
Always run mage, all the ways back to fate on Windows XP, that game was way ahead of it's time, never had any good remakes but hey grim dawn makes up for it, and maybe Black Geyser will top them both!

Jul 3, 2020
Visit site
That case looks awesome, really would like to see it in the dark.

Personally I’ve always been a fan of the Ranger, could go long range or close depending on the situation making it a pretty well rounded class.

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
For my first playthrough of a fantasy cRPG I typically go for a paladin (or if that's not an option some type of fighter / spellcaster hybrid). I typically like to roleplay as an altruistic hero type and paladins are the archetypal "Knight in Shining Armor". Basically they're just a frontline fighter only more interesting because of their magic abilities. And somehow hiding behind a tank and firing arrows or spells doesn't feel as heroic.

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
Which classic RPG classes do you love and why?
I really like playing as tank, preferably someone who can do a bit of healing as well... a Paladin or Rune Knight..something like that... I just like the look of my character with a huge shield talking on engagement of on the enemies while my party pick them off one by one.

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I like RPGs and whenever I play one, I usually play a support class, a healer, or a buffer like bard... maybe because I like micromanaging, keeping my companions alive while they kill the boss lol

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
Necromancer is my favorite class. I've played them in every game possible. Having armies of the dead at my command and sucking the life from everything in front of me is kind of my thing..

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
I can never stay away from Paladin-type classes in RPGs. Something about them have always called out to me, even if the alignment is a bit restricting at times.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
I am all about the heals. There is something about seeing your friends health bars going down, knowing that they will die if it were for that sweet touch of healing you just gave them. I love it. And then the added challenge it brings of trying to figure out how the heck im going to kill anything when my friends arent on.. heh! Everquest Druids were my first real favorite class, their ability to not only heal, but provide some insane buffs as well, just made them a required class in my opinion. Then I really got into WoWs Discipline Priest when Legion released, that was a blast. Being able to heal by doing damage is great. :D

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
I go with any sort of mage / magic class mostly the damage dealing mage type classes. I find being able to deal large amounts of damage to creatures as a single target or a group of them relaxing and enjoyable. Plus we tend to be the largest damage dealing classes in most games. We get to wear cool robes and cast cool spells that look good.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
I absolutely love mage/wizard characters. Unfortunately I don't play the best as these characters though. I tend to be a very in your face player so while I have more fun on mage, I tend to do best playing as a fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS