Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would say warrior, as who doesn't want to be a giant sword welding tank!
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I’m a mix of fav classes sometimes I like being warrior up close and personal mainly swords not axes and other times I enjoy wizard or dark mage why be a hero when you can be a villain and delve into the deeper darker side of magic destroying all who come close to you.

the case looks badass would really love it my current pc is quite outdated haha best of luck to all

Reactions: SWard
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Ranger, always first character build to try. I always prefer ranged attack and a better view of the battlefield. Plus, there are sometimes pets or familiars to hang with.

Best of luck, all. But especially to me. ;)

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I always prefer healing classes. I enjoy having the ability to heal myself and those with me.

PS. I'm currently rockin' an i5/Intel HD 620 laptop :ROFLMAO:, so needless to say I could use an upgrade.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Which is my favorite classic RPG class to play as? This is a very hard question to answer! Even though I have a few, I guess my favorite class would be the Paladin type. Heavy armor along with a sword and board or a good ole Zweihander. I've always liked the ability to conjure magic. Defensive spells/healing, all the while being right up in the enemy's face, going to melee town. Paladins offer the ability to do both! Simple, but powerful spells, and melee combat all in one package. Even though Paladins usually get stuck not being able to conjure the more powerful, offensive magic, there are usually 1 or 2 unique spells that only they get to use. Screw sticking to the back...let me at em'! :D

Reactions: SWard
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Wizard if its done right. I love the toolbox archetype, the class that can conjure up a solution to most every problem, but that solution is not necessarily a fireball, but a charm person, or fly spell instead. Although fireballs are pretty nice too.

Any stealthy or somewhat strategic/tactical class does it for me—I get bored quickly with in-your-face contests.
So Rogue, Ranger, Archer, Assassin.

I've already seen 4-5 missing their entry because they didn't read the OP properly.

1. Don't quote the OP! I've already deleted 2 for that.

2. The contest is about classic CLASSES, not classic games—2 have made that mistake so far.

PS the case breathes thru the front—skull opens up when necessary and gulps down a nice cooling breeze.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Diablo II Druid! Conducting a symphony of slaughter, your wolves eviscerating your enemies while your raven pecks their eyes. After their death, send in your vines to devour their corpses for health or mana. Diablo II was the very first PC game I played with Druid the first class and I will always have a soft spot for them.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
My first D&D class was a cleric, so I've always had a soft spot for that mixture of martial prowess and support. It lead to some confusion when I played a priest in WoW and assumed I'd be melee, but they've always had a special place in my heart.

With the exception of the obvious stealth archer build in Skyrim, I've also always been fond of anything with a pet - be it a hunter in WoW, a loremaster in LOTRO, a warden in ESO - there's just something chill about letting your pet do some tanking while you stand back and snipe.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
As far as classic loves in RPGs, gotta be Rogues first. I don't trust rogues in my party not to eventually turn on or steal from me, so it's better that I make sure I'm the only one around that can pick locks & pockets. Charming silver tongued rogues are always the best talkers for the groups as well!
Second place for me has got to be Necromancers. I like turning enemies into friends!

I love myself a Bard.

Not so much for the inherent mechanics of the class (neither a fighter nor a caster, some middling kind of buffer) but rather, for the sheer roleplaying potential.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Warlocks and Necromancers. Mainly because when I first got to play Diablo 2 as a kid with my dad I would always play as a necromancer while he'd play the barbarian and that was the one game him and I got to spend tons of time together on while he was on leave from active duty. Miss those days.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Fighters and Clerics are amongst the classic RPG classes that I love most due to the diversity of roles and backgrounds that they can have, plus they look pretty cool in general!

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Mage is always my favorite class in RPGs because I love to kill from afar and strangely I love managing my mana or whatever resource is used to cast spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS