Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 27 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
My life has actually been depressingly similar to business as usual, tbh :') Only swapped out mostly working from office to all working from home, but as a B2B translator, we've been swamped with the corona-related stuff on top of our regular workload. Getting some games in for relaxation, shoot the breeze over various chats, but mostly lots of work. All in all lucky to be relatively unaffected, I guess. Could do with a little less overtime, but it's better than unemployment for sure.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Working like crazy to expand/maintain the required GPU computing infrastructure so researchers from 4 universities can analyze medical data against the current and future epidemics.
Stay safe everyone!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Some peoples were running out of groceries and provisions here in my neighbor (dont know how many there are unemployed due to lock-down here in SIndh) so i donated my saving for PS5 around 495$...
yet enjoying AC_brotherhood on pc

I've been playing Bannerlord 2, Modern Warfare crossplatform with some friends, and fast leveling an Elder Scrolls Online character from 1 to 50 in about three days. I've grown bored of Destiny 2's grind for no real story. I'm probably going to start Planet Zoo and attempt to clear some of my steam backlog.

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
I already worked from home, so this hasn't been a very dramatic change for me. I do like to go to see live music as much as possible, so I miss that a lot.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
As Of Now I have Nothing to Do So Helping Mom with. my Chores and In the Free Time I Get I am Wither Bingewatching Supernatural or Playing CSGO, Fortnite On my Laptop.

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Well, I'm still working from home, it's just sad that I can't go out now. But working and playing CSGO and COD MW Warzone keeps my sanity. Though, I really need this upgrade as I'm my old GPU can't keep up even in low settings.

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher games have that special blend of herbs, spices, controls, and vague decisions that make for a great Eurojank.
For the quarantine i am trying.to survive XD

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Pretty much nothing changed for me except for not going to the movies once in a while anymore. Im building a new rig so the card would be most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS