Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 46 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Checking pcgamer.com daily has been a part of my daily routine lately and i finally registered on the website forum today! My gaming lately has consisted of Doom Eternal mostly, it has got to be one of the best fps games to date. I wonder how good that upcoming maneater game will be as well?

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
I have been staying home and staying sane by reading, working online, binge watching Netflix, Amazon Prime, random YouTube vids, and gaming. I also build Gaming PC's as a hobby and have built one to sell asap to fund the next build. Hopefully I'll get to build one to keep after winning the ZOTAC GPU! (At the moment I only have an older laptop that runs some online games but very few AAA titles. Kind of silly that I build Custom Gaming PC' s but I can't afford to build one for myself. But that's just how it is.)
Anyways When I must leave my home I wear a mask and gloves and keep myself at a distance from others. When I get home my clothes go into the laundry, I wash and sanitize my hands, then I put on my lazy comfy clothes and go back to being stuck at home. These are strange times, I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
I have 2 teen age boys at home and 2 college boys home with me and we each built super budget PCs starting with old PCs we had around the house. Rules were simple, limited budget for each system and they could choose to upgrade as they wished. One put it all in a screaming deal of a Zotac 2070 but kept his older Core i5, another bought a used Ryzen 5 1600, B450 Tomahawk and a 1060 6GB, Another went with a ROG Strix 470 he found for a steal with 2700x and a 1660 Super (seriously he got them all used and dirt cheap...Really lucky with eBay) and the last one already had a Ryzen 2700 system (he had an unfair advantage) and spent his money on a Red Devil 5700 XT.

I blew the budget and bought a Zotac 2080 Super with Ryzen 7 2700x...hehe....it's good to be the dad!

I then ran Cat 6 though out the house and setup a Gigabit network.

In all cases they are having a blast playing APEX together and between work, school and projects around the house (they can thank their mom) we are surviving great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts