Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello to whomever may read this since i have begun building a gaming pc or learning how to build one mostly to put one together im keeping my self bussy by watching movies at most started watching the godfather trilogy or any occasional anime like one piece weeks ago i watched X-men movies not really much to do im looking to get the witcher 3 and vampire the masquerade for steam also would love to preorder cyberpunk 2077 thank you for listening to my reply

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
Would love to upgrade my aging GPU! Currently, and still have future plans, to play through some backlog and newer titles that I haven't had time before. Also of course running FAH in the spare time I'm not using my pc

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
Been working from home as an accountant but in my downtime, playing Divinity 2 and trying to learn Smash. I haven't upgraded to the Switch yet though so just playing Smash 4 on the wii u.

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
You know I'm a introvert, so for me this isn't much of a change. But I've been learning a lot more on building a PC and even though I don't have a budget, I've taken apart my PC and put parts from older PC to make it better. And honestly, if I were to win this, it would definitely save me from saving up for months.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
if i can win this i will be able to keep playing for a few more years sadly my situation might keep me from playing in a few years and might not be able to do again so sad

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
4 monitors 2 mice, keyboards and headsets, long excruciating hours, gaming when i am able, only venture out for food and other necessities. Staying safe, wish you all the same.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Keeping busy staying up late playing video games, sleeping in late, then having a nice afternoon nap to rest up for late night video games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS