Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 25 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I am currently studying and waiting for instructions from the professors. Furthermore, I combine gaming and studying well.
Good luck to all of you.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm keeping busy as normal... working from home means my daily schedule is basically the same, without the commuting. Now that I think of it, commuting kept me sane probably. :confused_old:

Other than that, it is sometimes hard to cope with the little one wanting to go outside and cannot.
No school either... :confused_old:

My partner is working from home too. We're just powering through this as best as we can! ;)
Please pick me Zotak... I would really like to be cheerful for something right now! :)

Much love! :love:

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I've been working from home since before this started. Doing the usual spring yard work. So not much has changed. I've been playing Doom Eternal on my 1070, a 2070 would be a very nice upgrade.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I've been putting off my online university classes hard because the online site keeps crashing and throwing myself back into Destiny 2, Overwatch, and Dead by Daylight- because escapism. I have plans to get into my PC and fix the RGB wiring that came loose at some point. I'm an at-risk person for Covid-19 so I've been staying at home trying to keep busy. Some family friends have covid-19 and it's become very real for me. Stay healthy and flatten the curve!

jub

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
As a college graphic design student, the only major difference is that I'm doing all design work at home instead of 50/50. While that occupied a lot of my time in the beginning, I'm been able to chill a bit more the past week or 2, playing some video games and watching shows.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing a lot of Monster Hunter: World lately and it would be nice to be able to play on highest settings with more than 20 fps. I've been taking some surveys online to make a bit of money but because I lost my job, this is my only chance of actually getting a high end GPU for a long time. Whether I win or not, thank you for the opportunity.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Nothing much has changed for me. I've always stayed at home too much and spent an unhealthy amount of time staring at the computer.

With the coronavirus pandemic, my school classes are now online so I can spend even more time straining my eyes staring at a computer screen!

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
I'm working from home supporting the rest of our company (IT) and when I'm not working I'm either playing Borderlands 3, Hades or Animal Crossing, or painting and buying furniture for our recently acquired first home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS